Monday, April 14, 2014

Ups 'n Downs....

Just a quickie today, because I'm so FLIPPIN busy. I'm up. I'm down. I'm up. I'm down. I'm like a bloody elevator! I'm not exactly sure that the Qsymia is doing it's job and really...at $125.00 a month, this stuff should really do better! Don't you agree? Just like last time, I am hungry most of the time and have to work REALLY hard to lose. Geez Louise - is it so difficult for some chemist somewhere to come up with a diet medicine that actually makes it so that it's EASY?

Still, I did it last time and I can do it again. I'm trying to repeat my success for these last 15 pounds and damn it...I am GOING TO DO IT!

Better this week. Lots of work outs - almost every day. Sort of fell apart at the end of the week when we went camping. This week we'll be off to Palm Springs, and Easter (CANDY!!!! BASKETS!!!!), can you say "more temptations", so it'll take a lot of will power to get through these next 7 days. But hell. I'm strong. I'm powerful. And I'm learning to be easier on myself.

Thanks for your support everyone. I would have left this a long time ago if I didn't think that even a single person was reading this. It really helps to know that I'm accountable! xoxox

1 comment:

Mary Connealy said...

Glad the week was better even if you had to work hard for it!
God bless you this Easter.